Taylor Pork Roll
- Pork roll can also be used in many recipes
- Case’s was reportedly packaged in corn husks
- The product is generally eaten sliced and pan-fried or grilled
- Pork roll, sometimes called Taylor ham, is a kind of breakfast meat commonly available in and around the state of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Taylor and Trenton are the brand names for pork roll made by Taylor Provisions
Taylor pork roll 6 lb is a very common product in the Philadelphia region. Many consumers serve it for breakfast…typically with eggs or as an egg based sandwich. For years, there was even a Taylor Pork Roll shop on each of the different boardwalks in Southern NJ. This great pork roll can also be found on the menu of just about every diner in the Philly area. Try a couple six pound packs of this local breakfast staple…Taylor Pork Roll!